UI/UX: Saved projects can not be reloaded when returning to site

When you save a project, then return to the website, that project is not in your library.

Hello @realdavewinter , we could not repeat this issue, can you share the link of the circuit?

On the circuit creation screen, there’s no ability to load a previously saved project. The panel on the left hand side does not populate with your previously saved projects.

I only realized after posting this that you must exit the designer screen and navigate to your personal Dashboard to find your previous projects. This technically works, but is not intuitive as any other designer software I can think of has save/save as/load functionality on that screen. I found my previous project list by accident.

Thank you for the feedback, @realdavewinter. I completely understand your point, and I agree that having the ability to load saved projects directly from the circuit creation screen would make the process more intuitive. I’ll prioritize this in our next update to improve the user experience. Thanks again for sharing your insights!

Helo @realdavewinter ,I’m happy to share that your idea has been applied! You can also display public circuits from other users on the same lab page.

Your feedback is appreciated!