If you want to get the maximum out of your printed circuit boards, it is essential to use the latest production and assembly technologies.
High-Density Interconnect of HDI PCBs can take your board performance to the next level!
Moreover, they will do that while securing maximum cost-effectiveness. Take a look at the article below to learn more about HDI boards, and discover why they can be the right choice for your next project!
It has six chapters that cover every detail about HDI PCB.
Among the key subjects on HDI PCB include:
1. What Is HDI PCB?: This section provides a brief overview of the definition, characteristics, uses, and application information of the HDI PCB.
2. What Are the Differences Between an Ordinary and HDI PCB?: This section details the three differences between ordinary PCB and HDI PCB: Circuit density, Construction technology, Electrical signal, and performance.
3. What Are the Advantages of HDI PCBs?: This section provides an in-depth look at the benefits of HDI PCB development, including two aspects: functionality and the other to development speed.
As for the functionality, you can expect the following:
• Stabilized power and performance
• Tracerouting will be denser.
• Signal integrity will increase to a higher level.
• Interference inductance and capacitance will decrease.
4. Why You Should Use HDI PCB Technology: This is an overview of the reasons for using HDI PCB technology, namely:
4.1. Lightweight and Compact Sized
4.2. Maximize Cost-Effectiveness
4.3. Improved Performance
4.4. Quick Delivery Times
5. How to Choose HDI PCB Material:
This section focuses on three significant areas: HDI Stackup Overview, The Importance of Dielectric Materials, What Are Material Types Suitable for Your Application?
6. Why OurPCB Is the Right Manufacturer for Your PCB Needs:
This section briefly describes the advantages of OurPCB, including ：exempting your payment setup and testing costs,
quickly receiving official quotes,
excellent quality, and cost ratios, etc.
HDI PCBs are here to stay as they seem to be getting more popular every day. That doesn’t come as strange since they can skyrocket the performance of your product while maintaining compact size and weight.
You know now more about the applications, benefits, and materials used in HDI board construction. Remember that it is vital to choose a reliable manufacturer regardless of your PCB needs.