The term DCACLAB.com or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· Acceptance the terms:
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- You can accept the Terms by
1- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by DCACLAB.com in the sign up or Facebook login interface.
2- By actually using DCACLAB.com Services. In this case, you understand and agree that DCACLAB.com will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
· DCACLAB.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Your use of any information or materials on DCACLAB.com entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
· Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· DCACLAB.com shall have the right to change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
· Access to certain areas of our website may be restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
· The virtual lab sofrware (“DC AC Lab”) is designed to simulate electronics circuits, and computes results which the user can read and notice. Technically, the software works as specified. However, the Developer has no control over, and makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the use by User of the Software. The Software does not provide developer access to data that can identify the User. User is solely responsible for reviewing and evaluating the accuracy and relevance of the Software. Developer cannot and does not guarantee said accuracy. Developer is not responsible for any scientific errors. User can use the software for educational purposes, and cannot re-sell the software. DEVELOPER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE USER BY USING THE SOFTWARE. User acknowledges that Developer or its licensors, in their sole discretion, may from time to time make modifications to the Software. Such modifications may require corresponding changes to be made in the User’s systems. Changes or failure to make timely changes by User may sever or affect User’s access to the Software. Neither Developer nor its licensors shall be responsible for such effects, and neither developer nor its licensors shall have any obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Software. In case of any technical problem, developer will make its best endeavor to resolve the problem within shortest possible time and shall not be responsible for any technical failure or malfunctioning of the software or delays of any kind. Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Software is hereby disclaimed. The Software is provided (as is) and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of the Software or data contained herein are disclaimed and excluded.
· From time to time this Website may also include links to other Website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
· We may terminate this Agreement, restrict, suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Services immediately and without notice or liability, with or without cause, and it will not limit any other rights or remedies which are available to us. You may terminate this Agreement by providing us with written notice of your termination and ceasing to use or access the Services. Termination is your sole right and exclusive remedy if you are not satisfied with the Services. Upon the effective date of any such termination, your right to access and use the Services shall immediately cease, or after your paid 30-days is finished.
Signing to your account from more than one computer in the same time is considered as Unauthorized use of this Website We may delete saved circuits for accounts that are inactive for more than 6 months with or without notification.